OIL GUN RETRACT MECHANISM
[FOR HAZARDOUS AND NON HAZARDOUS AREA]
- CCE & CE’s oil gun retract mechanism provides remote automatic insertion and retraction of oil guns to and from the firing position.
- The device consists of a pneumatic cylinder, mounted externally on the wind box on the oil gun guide pipe.
- A signal from the burner controls actuates the solenoid to introduce compressed air to the cylinder, which moves the gun forward and keeps it in a firing position.
- After the firing is terminated and the scavenging cycle is completed, the gun is retracted to prevent damage to the spray nozzle due to overheating.
- Our pneumatically operated mechanism retracts the gun when the associated burner is no longer required for the load.
- It is also interchangeable with existing wall-fired oil burners and corner-fired oil burners.