WALL FIRED BURNER
- The CCE&CE burner is an advanced solution for low NOx oil/gas firing applications, without adversely affecting boiler performance.
- This low NOX burner was developed to achieve superior NOX performance with more than 20 years of experience, assuring desired results.
- CCE&CE developed the burner with a focus on maximum NOX reduction with optimum combustion efficiency, safety, and easy operation.
- The compact design makes it well suited for retrofit applications and the burner requires minimal maintenance.
- Each burner is completely shop assembled and mechanically tested before delivery.
- The burner is designed as a retrofit, with little or no modifications on the boiler.
- Burner can be designed for any heat release rate/throat size.
- Optimized air distribution improves the flame shape and emission performance, excess air control.
- Robust refractory throat for increased life.
- Centrally placed and easily removable gas burner.
Reliability and Efficiency:
- Compact flames minimize flame impingement.
- No metal in the throat, only refractory.
- In high stability over a wide range of fuels and operating conditions
- Oil gun – Produces a finer oil spray with Y-jet type of tips, minimizes atomizer plugging.
- Damper actuator – Easily adjusts the main air damper position for light-off, full-load, and out-of-service cooling.
- Primary air damper – Adjusts primary airflow to the oil gun or gas spuds for optimizing combustion.
- Secondary air damper – Adjusts the secondary airflow to shape the flame and distribute the air.
- Spinner vanes – Provide proper mixing of the secondary air and fuel – vane.