NCG BURNERS CCE & CE offers NCG burners specially designed for the paper & pulp industry.
We are one of the suppliers of non-condensable gas (NCG) burner systems for the pulp and paper industry including a collection of NCG sources, including High Volume Low Concentration (HVLC), Low Volume High Concentration (LVHC), and Stripper off Gas (SOG.)
The system includes main burners that are installed at recovery boilers, flare or rotary kilns where the waste gases and liquids are burnt with high efficiency safely, to meet the most stringent environmental regulations
The advantages of the CCE & CE system include:
- Odorous compounds can be burnt efficiently up to 99.9%.
- Safe operation and high availability.
- Low support fuel consumption.
- High availability.
- Multi-fuel – NCG, liquid methanol, and turpentine simultaneously burned.
- Stainless steel construction.