- CCE&CE is a leader in the design and manufacture of thin-walled, high-performance convoluted metallic bellows expansion joints/compensators in the round and rectangular configurations, to compensate for the axial and lateral movements, in duct systems.
- CCE&CE Expansion Joint /compensators are engineered to withstand the circumferential pressure and flexible to accommodate the movements, to the designed level.
- CCE&CE design ensures the system properly compensates for the movements caused by thermal expansion, pressure, vibration, and irregularities in an erection.
- The Metal Expansion Joint /compensators can be manufactured from various materials to accommodate more corrosive or high-temperature environments
- Metal expansion Joint/compensators are produced with standard angle, bar, or pipe flanges to match the specified connecting duct.
Metal Expansion Joint /compensators Construction:
Compensators joints are designed in accordance with the Expansion Joint Manufacturers Association (EJMA).
Compensators are designed for service from full vacuum to 1 bar[g] at a maximum temperature of 500˚c.
Compensators can be designed for any combination of axial, lateral, or angular movement confirming customer specifications.
Compensators are die formed from 1.6 mm thick, deep-drawn, quality annealed sheet conforming to ASTM specifications
Internal liners should be specified where abrasive particles in the gas stream could cause erosion of bellows.