Our expertise allows us to provide a wide range of electrically operated /pneumatic operated/mechanical operated Dampers, which is manufactured in line with the international quality standards.
Our range includes
- Multi – Louver Dampers- Motorized & Pneumatic,
- Guillotine Gates
- Butterfly Dampers- Motorized & Pneumatic.
MULTI – LOUVER DAMPERS:
- In a Hot air, cold air, or flue gas duct Systems, our dampers the best choice for regulating the flow of media.
- The flap of the Damper is usually in a closed condition and opens on actuation.
- Our dampers Designed to regulate and control flow in dirty environments.
- The parallel blades can be opened and closed in parallel or opposed fashion.
- Guillotine gates are used in flue and duct systems, where positive shut-off isolation is necessary.
- They are usually on/off type, [i.e.] completely open or completely closed, and do not regulate flow.
- They provide 99% airtightness.
This damper control is by using a disc that rotates around a central shaft, in round ducts.
These are two butterfly dampers in round ducts or guillotine gates in rectangular ducts installed perpendicular in T shape.
This arrangement is to redirect the media to the chimney or to the boiler.
The damper actuators can be the on/off type or regulation type to which a positioner/position transmitter may be added.
- Wheel and gearbox: suitable for the low levels of automation and for small-sized dampers.
- Pneumatic cylinder: (single or double-acting). Requires 5 to 7 bar air pressure line.
- Electric: electric motor with gearbox, with a manual wheel for an emergency override.