HARDFACING or CERAMIC LINING OPTIONS FOR COAL NOZZLE TIPS
- Hardfacing or Ceramic lining is a process of depositing hard matrix to protect high wear areas of splitter plates and leading edges.
- Hard facing thickness can be 3mm / 6mm.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Decreases erosion
- Reduced tip distortion
- Easy installation
- Replacement time is significantly reduced Value to Customer
- Increases combustion performance
- Promotes enhanced ignition
- Improved reliability
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduces total cost of ownership