Metal Expansion Joint /compensators Construction:
- Design: Compensators joints are designed in accordance with the Expansion Joint Manufacturers Association (EJMA).
- Pressure: Compensators are designed for service from full vacuum to 1 bar[g] at a maximum temperature of 500˚c.
- Movements: Compensators can be designed for any combination of axial, lateral, or angular movement confirming the customer specification.
- Bellows: Compensators are die formed from 1.6 mm thick, deep-drawn, quality annealed sheet conforming to ASTM specifications
- Liners: Internal liners to be specified where abrasive particles in the gas stream could cause erosion of bellows.