FUEL OIL / GAS SKID
CCE&CE undertakes Design, Engineering, Supply, Testing & Commissioning of skid-mount HFO, HSD, LDO, Naphtha, natural gas, and oil systems for gas/energy distribution companies and the power industry, with instrumentation.
The skid-mounted concept reduces the erection, commissioning, and start-up time on the site.
CCE&CE offers skids for
- Fuel oil unloading: for unloading the fuel from tankers/wagons through hoses
- Fuel oil transfer: for transferring the fuel from storage tanks to the day tanks
- Fuel oil pumping and heating: PHF unit used to transfer the fuel from day tanks to the utility point i.e. boiler firing, furnace firing, engine etc at required pressure, temperature & flow rate.
- Fuel gas Handling: suitable for hazardous area classification
- Burner front and Common oil/gas skids