COAL BURNERS / COAL COMPARTMENT ASSY.
- CCE & CE manufacture Coal nozzle, Coal nozzle tips, and complete Coal Compartment assemblies for different sizes of fossil fuel-fired boilers.
- CCE & CE Parts are considered superior due to higher reliability and high fuel load flexibility
- compartment assembly includes the stationary Coal Nozzle and tilting Nozzle Tip and seal plate
- Our Parts are manufactured from super high heat resistant alloys to ensure longer life.
- The Coal nozzles are either of fabricated design or precision machined from SG iron castings to ASTM A536 GR 654512 grade.
- Standard coal nozzle of cast ductile iron / ceramic-lined
- Coal Nozzle Tips manufactured from SS-310 plates are susceptible to high wear and severe damage, as this is expected to perform under extreme conditions.
HARDFACING or CERAMIC LINING OPTIONS FOR COAL NOZZLE TIPS
- Hardfacing or Ceramic lining is a process of depositing hard matrix to protect high wear areas of splitter plates and leading edges.
- Hard facing thickness can be 3mm / 6mm.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Decreases erosion
- Reduced tip distortion
- Easy installation
- Replacement time is significantly reduced-Value to Customer
- Increases combustion performance
- Promotes enhanced ignition
- Improved reliability
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduces total cost of ownership